Global Feed Phosphates Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 Upd...
- 135 Pages
- Region: Global
The global feed phosphates market is expected to grow from USD 2,267.87 million 2018 to USD 2,921.21 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.68%.
On the basis of form, the global feed phosphates market is studied across Granule and Powder.
On the basis of livestock, the global feed phosphates market is studied across Aquaculture, Poultry, Ruminants, and Swine.
On the basis of type, the global feed phosphates market is studied across Defluorinated Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, and Tricalcium Phosphate.
On the basis of geography, the global feed phosphates market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Ecophos Group: The potential growing player for the global feed phosphates market”
The key players profiled in the global feed phosphates market are Ecophos Group, Eurochem Group AG, Fosfitalia Group, J.R. Simplot Company, Nutrien Ltd., OCP Group, Phosagro, Phosphea, Quimpac S.A., Rotem Turkey, Sichuan Lomon Corporation, Sinochem Yunlong Co., Ltd., The Mosaic Company, Wengfu Group, and Yara International ASA.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global feed phosphates market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global feed phosphates market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global feed phosphates market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global feed phosphates market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed phosphates market.