Global Feed Packaging Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 135 Pages
- Region: Global
The global feed packaging market is expected to grow from USD 13.85 billion 2017 to USD 18.46 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.18%.
On the basis of feed, the global feed packaging market is studied across Chilled & Frozen Foods, Dry, Dry, Pet Treats, and Wet.
On the basis of livestock, the global feed packaging market is studied across Poultry, Ruminants, and Swine.
On the basis of material, the global feed packaging market is studied across Jute, Metal, Paper & Paperboards, and Plastic.
On the basis of pets, the global feed packaging market is studied across Birds, Cats, Dogs, and Fish.
On the basis of type, the global feed packaging market is studied across Flexible and Rigid.
On the basis of geography, the global feed packaging market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ABC Packaging Direct: The potential growing player for the global feed packaging market”
The key players profiled in the global feed packaging market are ABC Packaging Direct, Amcor Limited, Constantia Flexibles Group, EL Dorado Packaging, Inc., Huhtamäki OYJ, LC Packaging, MNZ Group, Mondi Group, NPP Group Limited, NYP Corp., Plasteuropa Group, Proampac, Shenzhen Longma Industrial Co., Limited, Sonoco Products Company, and Winpack Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global feed packaging market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global feed packaging market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global feed packaging market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global feed packaging market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed packaging market.