Global Feed Additives Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 160 Pages
- Region: Global
The global feed additives market is expected to grow from USD 19.95 billion 2017 to USD 27.47 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.67%.
“Increased consumption of animal-based high-value protein productsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of feed additives market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increased consumption of animal-based high-value protein products, standardization of meat products owing to disease outbreaks, innovative animal husbandry practices to improve meat quality, awareness regarding safety of meat and milk products, and increased industrial livestock production. However, some factors such as fluctuating raw material prices, and regulation updates: the u.s. and europe may hinder the market growth. The global feed additives market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as move toward natural growth promoters, increasing utilization of antibiotics as feed additives, increase in demand for nutritional supplements for monogastric animals, increasing demand in asia-pacific, and rise in the cost of natural feeds. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to quality control of genetic feed additives, and sustainability of feed and livestock chain. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global feed additives market market.
On the basis of form, the global feed additives market is studied across Dry and Liquid.
On the basis of livestock, the global feed additives market is studied across Aquatic Animals, Poultry, Ruminants, and Swine.
On the basis of type, the global feed additives market is studied across Acidifiers, Amino Acids, Antibiotics, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, Enzymes, Flavors & Sweeteners, Minerals, Mycotoxin Detoxifiers, Non-Protein Nitrogen, Phosphate, and Vitamins.
On the basis of geography, the global feed additives market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Adisseo France SAS: The potential growing player for the global feed additives market”
The key players profiled in the global feed additives market are Adisseo France SAS, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Chr. Hansen, DSM, Danisco A/S, Dupont, Evonik, Invivo, Kemin, Novozymes A/S, Nutreco, and Solvay.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global feed additives market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global feed additives market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global feed additives market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global feed additives market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed additives market.