Global Fat Replacers Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 137 Pages
- Region: Global
The global fat replacers market is expected to grow from USD 1,358.32 million 2017 to USD 2,045.69 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.02%.
On the basis of form, the global fat replacers market is studied across Liquid and Powder.
On the basis of source, the global fat replacers market is studied across Animal and Plant.
On the basis of type, the global fat replacers market is studied across Carbohydrate-Based, Lipid-Based, and Protein-Based.
On the basis of application, the global fat replacers market is studied across Bakery & Confectionery Products, Convenience Foods & Beverages, Dairy & Frozen Desserts, and Sauces, Dressings, and Spreads.
On the basis of geography, the global fat replacers market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ADM: The potential growing player for the global fat replacers market”
The key players profiled in the global fat replacers market are ADM, Ashland Inc., CP Kelco, Cargill, Corbion, Du Pont, FMC Corporation, Fiberstar, Inc., Ingredion, Kerry Group, Koninklijke DSM, and Tate & Lyle.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global fat replacers market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global fat replacers market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global fat replacers market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fat replacers market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global fat replacers market.