Global Electric Bike Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global electric bike market is expected to grow from USD 16,991.57 million 2017 to USD 23,861.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.97%.
On the basis of battery, the global electric bike market is studied across Lithium-ion Polymer, Nickel-Cadmium, Nickel-Metal Hydride, and Sealed Lead-Acid.
On the basis of propulsion , the global electric bike market is studied across Pedal Assisted and Throttle Assisted.
On the basis of type, the global electric bike market is studied across Brushed Motor and Brushless Motor.
On the basis of geography, the global electric bike market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Accell Group N.V.: The potential growing player for the global electric bike market”
The key players profiled in the global electric bike market are Accell Group N.V., BH BIKES, BionX International Corporation, Cannondale Corp, Derby Cycle AG, Giant Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co., Ltd., Klever Mobility Europe GmbH, Leader 96, M1 Sporttechnik, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH, Prodeco Technologies, LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Samsung SDI Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global electric bike market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global electric bike market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global electric bike market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global electric bike market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global electric bike market.