Global Duty-Free Retailing Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018...
- 129 Pages
- Region: Global
The global duty-free retailing market is expected to grow from USD 81.33 billion 2017 to USD 143.63 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.46%.
“Growing demand for retail chains that offer luxury and premium brandsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of duty-free retailing market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing demand for retail chains that offer luxury and premium brands, rising middle-class family, augmenting international tourists, and increasing number of low-cost carrier (lcc) airlines, consumer-focused businesses especially for this end-user segment to boost their travel retail industry, and products availability at lower prices. However, some factors such as and strict government regulations and political unrest may hinder the market growth. The global duty-free retailing market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as highly attractive prospects for outlets in asia pacific region, personalised brand experiences utilising mobile social communications platform, advance cross-border mobile payment system, and adapt messaging, offers and promotions at airports. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to legal and security considerations, and price competition from of downtown retail stores. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global duty-free retailing market market.
On the basis of product, the global duty-free retailing market is studied across Electronics, Fashion & Accessories, Food & Confectionery, Hard Luxury Goods, Liquor & Tobacco, and Perfumes & Cosmetics.
On the basis of type, the global duty-free retailing market is studied across Department Store, Direct Retailer, Specialty Retailer, and Supermarkets.
On the basis of location, the global duty-free retailing market is studied across Cross-border Shops, International Airports, Passenger Ships, Sea Ports, and Train Stations.
On the basis of geography, the global duty-free retailing market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“AerRianta International Cpt: The potential growing player for the global duty-free retailing market”
The key players profiled in the global duty-free retailing market are AerRianta International Cpt, Autogrill S.p.A., Bahrain Duty Free Shop Complex BSC, China Duty Free Group Co.,Ltd., DFS Group Limited, Dubai Duty Free, Dufry AG, Duty Free Americas, Inc., Flemingo International Ltd, Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG, James Richardson Corp Pty Ltd, King Power International Co.,Ltd., LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.E., Lagardère Travel Retail SAS, Le Bridge Corporation Limited, Lotte Shopping Co., Ltd., Przedsiebiorstwo Handlu Zagranicznego Baltona S.A., Qatar Duty Free, and Regstaer Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global duty-free retailing market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global duty-free retailing market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global duty-free retailing market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global duty-free retailing market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global duty-free retailing market.