Global Dry Coconut Powder Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global dry coconut powder market is expected to grow from USD 0.97 billion 2017 to USD 1.36 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.93%.
“Increasing demand in the confectionaries and other foodis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of dry coconut powder market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing demand in the confectionaries and other food, increase demand due to gluten intolerance, increasing problem related to health such as hormonal deregulation, inflammation and weight gain, and nutritional and healthy source of dietary fibre for consumers. However, some factors such as and unfavourable climatic conditions to produce coconut may hinder the market growth. The global dry coconut powder market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as consumers are looking for more unique gluten free flour blends, and easy availability of raw material and cost-effective manufacturing process. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and complex and multi-layered marketing channel. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global dry coconut powder market market.
On the basis of application, the global dry coconut powder market is studied across Beverages, Confectioneries & Bakery products, Dairy & Frozen Products, and Savory & Snacks.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global dry coconut powder market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global dry coconut powder market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“AYAM SARL: The potential growing player for the global dry coconut powder market”
The key players profiled in the global dry coconut powder market are AYAM SARL, Celebes Coconut Corporation, Cocomi Bio Organic, Coconut Creek, Dear Earth, Fiesta Brands Inc., Indian Valley Foods Pvt. Ltd., Nestlé S.A., PT. Global Coconut, Primex Group of Companies, Renuka Foods PLC, SALEH & ABDULAZIZ ABAHSAIN CO.LTD., Team Asia Corporation, Thai-Choice, and V V INDUSTRIES.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global dry coconut powder market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global dry coconut powder market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global dry coconut powder market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global dry coconut powder market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global dry coconut powder market.