Global Digital Manufacturing Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 20...
- 160 Pages
- Region: Global
The global digital manufacturing market is expected to grow from USD 388,963.17 million 2017 to USD 778,432.68 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.42%.
On the basis of process, the global digital manufacturing market is studied across Analytics, Computer 3D Visualization, Computer-based Designing, and Computer-based Simulation.
On the basis of application, the global digital manufacturing market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Hi-tech Electronics, Industrial Machinery, and Utilities and Processes.
On the basis of geography, the global digital manufacturing market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Autodesk: The potential growing player for the global digital manufacturing market”
The key players profiled in the global digital manufacturing market are Autodesk, Cogiscan, Dassaullt Systemes, Demand Management Inc., Mentor Graphics, Oracle, PTC, SAP SE, SIMUL8 Corporation, Siemens PLM Software, Tata Technologies, VISUAL COMPONENTS, and Xerox.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global digital manufacturing market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global digital manufacturing market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global digital manufacturing market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global digital manufacturing market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global digital manufacturing market.