Global Cycling Apparel Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Upd...
- 143 Pages
- Region: Global
The global cycling apparel market is expected to grow from USD 3.28 billion 2017 to USD 5.09 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.47%.
“Gradually progressing cycling industry coupled with significant growth of sports apparel industryis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of cycling apparel market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are gradually progressing cycling industry coupled with significant growth of sports apparel industry, growing urbanization accompanied by dual-earning households likely to invest in premium quality sports goods, increasing popularity of electric bicycles, development of third-party online sales channel and modern trade channels, and continuous efforts to promote cycling as a health promoting. However, some factors such as and availability of low cost substitutes of branded products may hinder the market growth. The global cycling apparel market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as product innovation and advertising, social media enhancing sales, and growth opportunities in europe and asia pacific. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to expensive row material, and poor quality of goods manufactured by local manufacturers due to absence of government regulations, trademark infringement. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global cycling apparel market market.
On the basis of demographics, the global cycling apparel market is studied across Female, Kids, and Male.
On the basis of product, the global cycling apparel market is studied across Accessories, Bottom wear, Gloves, and Top wear.
On the basis of geography, the global cycling apparel market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Adidas AG: The potential growing player for the global cycling apparel market”
The key players profiled in the global cycling apparel market are Adidas AG, Assos of Switzerland, Blacksheep, Capo, Castelli, Giant Bicycle Inc., MERIDA, Marcello Bergamo, NIKE, Inc., Ornot, Rapha racing Limited, Specialized Bicycle Component, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Upland Sports Group, and Velocio International.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global cycling apparel market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global cycling apparel market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global cycling apparel market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cycling apparel market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cycling apparel market.