Global Cultured Meat Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 146 Pages
- Region: Global
The global cultured meat market is expected to grow from USD 13.20 million 2017 to USD 17.90 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.45%.
On the basis of source, the global cultured meat market is studied across Beef, Duck, Pork, and Poultry.
On the basis of end user, the global cultured meat market is studied across Burgers, Hot Dogs, Meatballs, Nuggets, and Sausages.
On the basis of geography, the global cultured meat market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Finless Foods Inc.: The potential growing player for the global cultured meat market”
The key players profiled in the global cultured meat market are Finless Foods Inc., Integriculture Inc., Just, Inc., Memphis Meats, Inc., Modern Meadow, LLC, Mosa Meat B.V., and SuperMeat.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global cultured meat market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global cultured meat market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global cultured meat market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cultured meat market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cultured meat market.