Global Collagen Peptides Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 U...
- 126 Pages
- Region: Global
The global collagen peptides market is expected to grow from USD 690.35 million 2017 to USD 1,285.47 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.29%.
On the basis of source, the global collagen peptides market is studied across Cattle Hide & Bones, Pigskin, and Poultry & Fish.
On the basis of application, the global collagen peptides market is studied across Beverages, Dairy Products, Meat & Poultry Products, Nutritional Products, and Snacks & Cereal.
On the basis of geography, the global collagen peptides market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Cargill: The potential growing player for the global collagen peptides market”
The key players profiled in the global collagen peptides market are Cargill, Danish Crown, Darling Ingredients, Gelita AG, Gelnex, Italgelatine S.P.A, Junca Gelatines, Kewpie Corporation, Lapi Gelatine, Nitta Gelatin, Tessenderlo Group, and Weishardt Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global collagen peptides market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global collagen peptides market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global collagen peptides market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global collagen peptides market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global collagen peptides market.