Global Cloud POS Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 158 Pages
- Region: Global
The global cloud pos market is expected to grow from USD 1,291.54 million 2018 to USD 5,081.48 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.61%.
On the basis of service, the global cloud pos market is studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education.
On the basis of application, the global cloud pos market is studied across Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods & Retail, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Media & Entertainment, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global cloud pos market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“B2B Soft: The potential growing player for the global cloud pos market”
The key players profiled in the global cloud pos market are B2B Soft, Cegid, Celerant Technology, Clover, Diaspark, ERPLY, Intuit, Lightspeed, Omnico Group, Oracle, PAR Technology, RetailOps, Revel Systems, SalonTarget, Shop Keep, Shopify, Square Inc., Teamwork Retail, TouchSuite, and UTC RETAIL.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global cloud pos market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global cloud pos market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global cloud pos market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cloud pos market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cloud pos market.