Global Cloud Encryption Service Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q2...
- 126 Pages
- Region: Global
The global cloud encryption service market is expected to grow from USD 0.65 billion 2017 to USD 3.29 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.02%.
“Increasing cloud based deployments and virtualizationis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of cloud encryption service market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing cloud based deployments and virtualization, and security risks related to cloud environments. However, some factors such as best-in-class cloud encryption solutions are expensive, and complexities in managing encryption keys may hinder the market growth. The global cloud encryption service market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as demand for integrated, cloud-based encryption services smes, and increased demand for cloud encryption services from healthcare vertical. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and limited technical expertise. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global cloud encryption service market market.
On the basis of type, the global cloud encryption service market is studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, and Professional Services.
On the basis of industry, the global cloud encryption service market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global cloud encryption service market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“CipherCloud, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global cloud encryption service market”
The key players profiled in the global cloud encryption service market are CipherCloud, Inc., Gemalto, HyTrust, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Netskope, Inc., Secomba GmbH, Skyhigh Networks, Inc., Sophos, Ltd., Symantec Corporation, TWD Industries AG, Trend Micro, Inc., and Vaultive, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global cloud encryption service market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global cloud encryption service market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global cloud encryption service market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cloud encryption service market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cloud encryption service market.