Global Cloud Business Analytics Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 126 Pages
- Region: Global
The global cloud business analytics market is expected to grow from USD 8,723.82 million 2016 to USD 41,917.91 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.68%.
“Advanced mobility, agile and adaptable platformsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of cloud business analytics market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are advanced mobility, agile and adaptable platforms, inherent cloud benefits of scalability and flexibility, faster time-to-value, and collaboration with enterprise systems. However, some factors such as reporting and analyzing multiple systems, and inability to find the tool that can best meet organizations need may hinder the market growth. The global cloud business analytics market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as rising adoption of smac, hybrid models for deployment of business analytics, and data democratization driving adoption of self-service business intelligence. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and security concern. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global cloud business analytics market market.“Consumer Goods & Retail: The highest growing industry for the global cloud business analytics market”
On the basis of industry, the global cloud business analytics market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality. Among all these industry, the Consumer Goods & Retail has captured the maximum market share while the Consumer Goods & Retail has the opportunity to emerge with the highest CAGR.“Americas: The highest growing geography for the global cloud business analytics market”
On the basis of geography, the global cloud business analytics market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia). Among all these geography, the Asia-Pacific is showing the maximum growth in the near future with the highest CAGR while the Americas is dominating the market with highest market size.
“Adobe Systems, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global cloud business analytics market”
The key players profiled in the global cloud business analytics market are Adobe Systems, Inc., Cloudability, Inc., Densify, Inc., EXPONEA, s.r.o., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mixpanel, Inc., Oracle Corporation, PanTerra Networks, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., and Teradata Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global cloud business analytics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global cloud business analytics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global cloud business analytics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cloud business analytics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global cloud business analytics market.