Global Clinical Microbiology Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q2 20...
- 155 Pages
- Region: Global
The global clinical microbiology market is expected to grow from USD 5,128.57 million 2017 to USD 7,982.47 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.52%.
“Important role played by clinical microbiology in management and control of infectious diseases and the delivery of healthcare servicesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of clinical microbiology market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are important role played by clinical microbiology in management and control of infectious diseases and the delivery of healthcare services, advancement in disease diagnostic processes, epidemic outbreak and infectious diseases, and increased research funding and public-private investments. However, some factors such as unsupportive regulatory framework, and limited reimbursement policies for microbiology testing procedures may hinder the market growth. The global clinical microbiology market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as academic and industry collaboration, and improving healthcare infrastructure across emerging countries. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to operational barriers related to the use of diagnostic tests, and bundle offering of microbiology testing products. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global clinical microbiology market market.
On the basis of product, the global clinical microbiology market is studied across Laboratory Instruments, Microbiology Analyzers, and Reagents.
On the basis of source, the global clinical microbiology market is studied across Bloodstream Infections, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Periodontal Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Urinary Tract Infections.
On the basis of end user, the global clinical microbiology market is studied across Academic & Research Institutes, Hospitals & Care Providers, Infectious Diseases, Laboratories, and Patient Self-Testing.
On the basis of application, the global clinical microbiology market is studied across Autoimmune Diseases, Cardiology, Diabetes, Drug Testing, HIV/Aids, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, and Oncology.
On the basis of geography, the global clinical microbiology market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“3M Company: The potential growing player for the global clinical microbiology market”
The key players profiled in the global clinical microbiology market are 3M Company, Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Merck KGaA, Neogen Corporation, QIAGEN, Inc., Roche Diagnostics Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and bioMérieux, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global clinical microbiology market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global clinical microbiology market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global clinical microbiology market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global clinical microbiology market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global clinical microbiology market.