Cigarettes in Armenia, 2018
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 7
3. Market Structure 11
4. Manufacturers & Brands 13
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 18
- 5.1. Taxation 18
- 5.2. Retail Prices 20
6. The Smoking Population 22
7. Production & Trade 25
- 7.1. Production 25
- 7.2. Imports 27
- 7.3. Exports 31
8. Operating constraints 36
- 8.1. Advertising Restrictions 36
- 8.2. Health Warnings 37
- 8.3. Other Restrictions 38
9. Company Profiles 39
10. Prospects & Forecasts 42
11. Appendix 44
- 11.1. What is this Report About? 44
- 11.2. Time Frame 44
- 11.3. Product Category Coverage 44
- 11.4. Methodology 45
- 11.5. About GlobalData 47
- 11.6. Disclaimer 48
Cigarettes in Armenia, 2018
"Cigarettes in Armenia, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Armenia.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 0.69 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 1,377 pieces in 2017, compared with 1,039 pieces in 2000 and 1,416 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 4.2 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Armenian consumers consumed an average of 1,377 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.