Global Chitosan Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q2 2018 Update)
- 124 Pages
- Region: Global
The global chitosan market is expected to grow from USD 671.57 million 2017 to USD 1,692.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.12%.
“Unique properties of Chitosanis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of chitosan market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are unique properties of chitosan, availability of raw material in abundance, and research and development and emerging applications. However, some factors such as and regulations and compliances related to shrimp farming may hinder the market growth. The global chitosan market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as growing awareness about health globally, production of chitosan from non-aquatic sources, and applications of chitosan as a plastic substitute. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to patient allergy issues, and limited stability of chitosan in some medical applications. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global chitosan market market.
On the basis of product, the global chitosan market is studied across Food Grade, Industrial Grade, and Pharmaceutical Grade.
On the basis of application, the global chitosan market is studied across Agrochemicals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, and Water Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global chitosan market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Advanced Biopolymers AS: The potential growing player for the global chitosan market”
The key players profiled in the global chitosan market are Advanced Biopolymers AS, Agratech, Bio21 Co., Ltd., G.T.C. Bio Corporation, Heppe Medical Chitosan GmbH, Kitozyme S.A., Koyo Chemical Co., Ltd., Ningbo Zhenhai Haixin Biological Products Co. Ltd., Panvo Organics Pvt Ltd., Primex EHF, Qingdao Yunzhou Biochemistry Co., Ltd., Taizhou City Fengrun Biochemical Co., Ltd., Vietnam Food, Weifang Haizhiyuan Biological Products Co., Ltd., and Zhejiang Golden-Shell Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global chitosan market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global chitosan market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global chitosan market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global chitosan market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global chitosan market.