Global Caustic Soda Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 147 Pages
- Region: Global
The global caustic soda market is expected to grow from USD 36.92 billion 2017 to USD 43.92 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.51%.
“Increasing application in chemical industry and rising demand for alumina in automotive industry
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of caustic soda market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing application in chemical industry and rising demand for alumina in automotive industry, increasing demand for paper & paperboard across the globe, and high growth in end-user segments & higher production facilities. However, some factors such as environmental impact of carbon emission, and energy-intensive operations may hinder the market growth. The global caustic soda market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as expansions of plant capacities and potential joint ventures in emerging markets, and use of membrane cell technology. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to economic aspects, and shift from mercury cell process and chlorine utilization. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global caustic soda market market.
On the basis of production process, the global caustic soda market is studied across Diaphragm Cell and Membrane Cell.
On the basis of application, the global caustic soda market is studied across Alumina, Food & Beverage, Inorganic Chemicals, Metallurgy, Organic Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Soap & Detergents, Textiles, and Water Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global caustic soda market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Bayer Material Science AG: The potential growing player for the global caustic soda market”
The key players profiled in the global caustic soda market are Bayer Material Science AG, FMC Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Ineos Group Ltd., Nirma Limited, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Olin Corporation, PPG Industries, Solvay SA, Tata Chemicals Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, The Sanmar Group, Tosoh Corporation, and Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global caustic soda market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global caustic soda market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global caustic soda market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global caustic soda market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global caustic soda market.