Global Business Process Management Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 ...
- 136 Pages
- Region: Global
The global business process management market is expected to grow from USD 7,352.36 million 2017 to USD 17,635.35 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.31%.
“Optimized business operations with efficiency and effectivenessis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of business process management market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are optimized business operations with efficiency and effectiveness, need for workflow automation and mobile technology evolution, and staff satisfaction and improved productivity. However, some factors such as lack of middle management involvement to adopt bpm solutions, and organisation cultural barriers may hinder the market growth. The global business process management market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as emergence of big data and cloud-based bpm solutions, and increased adoption of analytics. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to integration complexities, and innovation limitation. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global business process management market market.
On the basis of industry, the global business process management market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global business process management market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Appian: The potential growing player for the global business process management market”
The key players profiled in the global business process management market are Appian, Automate, Bonitasoft, Intellect, International Business Machines Corporation, Laserfiche, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems, Penta Technologies, Pipefy, Pulpstream, Sensus process management, TIBCO Software, Inc., and bpm'online.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global business process management market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global business process management market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global business process management market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global business process management market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global business process management market.