Global Botulinum Toxins Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Up...
- 155 Pages
- Region: Global
The global botulinum toxins market is expected to grow from USD 3,542.43 million 2017 to USD 6,097.03 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.07%.
On the basis of type, the global botulinum toxins market is studied across AbobotulinumtoxinA, IncobotulinumtoxinA, OnabotulinumtoxinA, and RimabotulinumtoxinB.
On the basis of application, the global botulinum toxins market is studied across Aesthetic and Therapeutic.
On the basis of geography, the global botulinum toxins market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Allergan Inc.: The potential growing player for the global botulinum toxins market”
The key players profiled in the global botulinum toxins market are Allergan Inc., Galderma S.A., Ipsen group, Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products Co. Ltd., Medytox Inc., Merz GmbH and Co. KGaA, Pfizer Inc., Revance Therapeutics, Inc., US Worldmed, LLC, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, and Zeltiq Aesthetics.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global botulinum toxins market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global botulinum toxins market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global botulinum toxins market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global botulinum toxins market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global botulinum toxins market.