Global Bleaching Agents Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Up...
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global bleaching agents market is expected to grow from USD 670.88 million 2017 to USD 964.46 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.32%.
On the basis of form, the global bleaching agents market is studied across Liquid and Powder.
On the basis of type, the global bleaching agents market is studied across Acetone Peroxide, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Chlorine Dioxide, and Hydrogen Peroxide.
On the basis of application, the global bleaching agents market is studied across Bakery Products, Cheese, and Flour.
On the basis of geography, the global bleaching agents market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Aditya Birla Chemicals: The potential growing player for the global bleaching agents market”
The key players profiled in the global bleaching agents market are Aditya Birla Chemicals, Akzonobel, BASF, Engrain, Evonik, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals, Hawkins, Inc., Peroxychem, Siemer Milling, Solvay, Spectrum Chemicals, and Supraveni Chemicals.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global bleaching agents market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global bleaching agents market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global bleaching agents market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global bleaching agents market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global bleaching agents market.