Global Biostimulants Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 160 Pages
- Region: Global
The global biostimulants market is expected to grow from USD 1.94 billion 2017 to USD 4.17 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.57%.
“Sustainable Approach towards agriculture
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of biostimulants market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are sustainable approach towards agriculture, bioprotective effects against abiotic stress, need to improve soil health and restore degraded soils, limited investments and easier raw material availability, and improved plant’s metabolism to induce yield increases and enhanced crop quality. However, some factors such as duplicity and lower quality of biostimulant products, and loosely defined legislative framework for biostimulant sector may hinder the market growth. The global biostimulants market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as strengthen product portfolio for broad-acre crops, and strong market potential in emerging economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to lack of awareness among farmers in developing countries, and high research & development cost. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global biostimulants market market.
On the basis of crop, the global biostimulants market is studied across Fruits & Vegetables and Turfs & Ornamentals.
On the basis of form, the global biostimulants market is studied across Dry and Liquid Form.
On the basis of ingredient, the global biostimulants market is studied across Humic Substances, Microbial Amendments, Seaweed Extracts, Trace Minerals, and Vitamins & Amino Acids.
On the basis of mode, the global biostimulants market is studied across Foliar Treatment, Seed Treatment, and Soil Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global biostimulants market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Adama Agricultural Solutions: The potential growing player for the global biostimulants market”
The key players profiled in the global biostimulants market are Adama Agricultural Solutions, Arysta Lifescience, BASF, Bioag Alliance, Biolchim, FMC Corporation, Ilsa, Isagro, Italpollina, Koppert, Syngenta, and Valagro.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global biostimulants market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global biostimulants market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global biostimulants market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global biostimulants market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global biostimulants market.