Americas Security as a Service (SECaaS) Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Upd...
- 84 Pages
- Region: Global
The global big data as a service market is expected to grow from USD 2,613.68 million 2017 to USD 15,921.68 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.45%.
“Growing demand for unified solutionis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of big data as a service market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing demand for unified solution, reduction in implementation cost, rising usage of data science and cloud-based predictive analytics, and increase in volume of real time heterogeneous data. However, some factors such as regulatory compliance and security issues, and lack of big data it skills may hinder the market growth. The global big data as a service market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as rise in demand for the advanced analytics and data warehousing solutions, and attractive investment in it sectors by the businesses. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to complexity in data consolidation, and privacy threats. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global big data as a service market market.
On the basis of industry, the global big data as a service market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global big data as a service market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Accenture: The potential growing player for the global big data as a service market”
The key players profiled in the global big data as a service market are Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, International Business Machines Corporation, MapR Technologies, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., SunGard Data Systems Inc., Teradata Corporation, and UST Global Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global big data as a service market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global big data as a service market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global big data as a service market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global big data as a service market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global big data as a service market.