Global Beta-Carotene Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q2 2018 Update)
- 130 Pages
- Region: Global
The global beta-carotene market is expected to grow from USD 557.57 million 2017 to USD 1,078.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.88%.
“Increasing adoption of nutritious and supplement foodis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of beta-carotene market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing adoption of nutritious and supplement food, growing awareness about the benefits of beta carotene, and aging population and increasing chronic diseases. However, some factors such as and potential side effects of medication may hinder the market growth. The global beta-carotene market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing adoption of algae-derived beta-carotene, and application of beta carotene in food and beverages industry to provide color. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and effect of production parameters and stress conditions. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global beta-carotene market market.
On the basis of source, the global beta-carotene market is studied across Algae, Fungi, Palm oil, and Synthetic.
On the basis of application, the global beta-carotene market is studied across Animal Feed, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, and Medical & Pharmaceuticals.
On the basis of geography, the global beta-carotene market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Alga Technologies Ltd.: The potential growing player for the global beta-carotene market”
The key players profiled in the global beta-carotene market are Alga Technologies Ltd., BASF SE, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DSM Nutritional Products AG, Foodchem International Corporation, Kemin Industries, Inc., LycoRed Ltd., Overseal Natural Ingredients Ltd., Phytone Limited, and Sensient Technologies Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global beta-carotene market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global beta-carotene market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global beta-carotene market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global beta-carotene market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global beta-carotene market.