Global Beauty Supplements Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 ...
- 148 Pages
- Region: Global
The global beauty supplements market is expected to grow from USD 6,284.55 million 2017 to USD 12,156.27 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.88%.
“Rise in demand of Nutricosmetic globallyis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of beauty supplements market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are rise in demand of nutricosmetic globally, increasing interest in development of more mainstream food and drink products with a beauty positioning, highly attrctive market prospects in north america and western europe, and increasing demand of beauty supplements with natural origin. However, some factors such as certain unwanted side effects if used without medical consultataion, and not considered as a foolproof way to fix health problems by doctors and physicians may hinder the market growth. The global beauty supplements market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as high consolidation activity in the market, and innovative marketing strategies of beuty supplyments. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and misinformation about beauty supplements. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global beauty supplements market market.
On the basis of form, the global beauty supplements market is studied across Capsules, Liquid, Oils, Powder, Soft Gels, and Tablets.
On the basis of application, the global beauty supplements market is studied across Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, and Teeth care.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global beauty supplements market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global beauty supplements market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Amway Corporation: The potential growing player for the global beauty supplements market”
The key players profiled in the global beauty supplements market are Amway Corporation, Avon Products, Inc., BDF Nivea S.A., BeautyScoop, HUM Nutrition, Inc., L'Oréal S.A., Lifes2good, Inc., Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd., Murad UK Ltd., NeoCell Corporation, Pfizer, Inc., Reserveage Nutrition, LLC., Vemedia, and Vitabiotics Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global beauty supplements market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global beauty supplements market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global beauty supplements market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global beauty supplements market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global beauty supplements market.