Global Baked Food & Cereals Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 201...
- 137 Pages
- Region: Global
The global baked food & cereals market is expected to grow from USD 81,965.14 million 2017 to USD 107,518.49 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.95%.
“Changing lifestyle, indulgence, and consumer interest for western baked goods
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of baked food & cereals market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are changing lifestyle, indulgence, and consumer interest for western baked goods, rising demand for on-the-go and smaller portion snacking, and innovation in baked products owing to nutritional benefits. However, some factors such as and wider availability of substitutes may hinder the market growth. The global baked food & cereals market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as demand for new varieties of baked food & cereals from different region and culture, and expanding retail channels. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and shift to healthier alternatives due to artificial additives and calories. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global baked food & cereals market market.
On the basis of product, the global baked food & cereals market is studied across Breads, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies, Crackers & Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods, and Sweet Biscuits.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global baked food & cereals market is studied across Convenience Stores, On-line Retail, Specialist Retailers, Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, and Variety Stores.
On the basis of geography, the global baked food & cereals market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Almarai: The potential growing player for the global baked food & cereals market”
The key players profiled in the global baked food & cereals market are Almarai, Associated British Foods plc, Barilla Holding S.p.A., Campbells Soup Company, Chipita S.A., Dan Cake A/S, Finsbury Food Group Plc, General Mills, Inc., Grupo Bimbo, Mondelez International, Inc., Panrico, S.A.U., The Kellogg Company, The Pillsbury Company, LLC, United Biscuits (UK) Ltd, and Yamazaki Baking Co., Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global baked food & cereals market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global baked food & cereals market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global baked food & cereals market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global baked food & cereals market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global baked food & cereals market.