Global Automotive Sensors Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 ...
- 141 Pages
- Region: Global
The global automotive sensors market is expected to grow from USD 29.38 billion 2017 to USD 52.24 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.57%.
“Rising production and consumption of motor vehicles
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of automotive sensors market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are rising production and consumption of motor vehicles, increased used of sensors used for safety and security applications, governments to impose stringent norms for vehicle emission and safety norms, and rising emphasis on vehicle fuel efficiency and powertrain performance. However, some factors such as high development cost including raw material cost, and lack of uniform fabrication process may hinder the market growth. The global automotive sensors market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as integration of driver assistance systems and vehicle safety technologies such as tpms and gps, technology advancement in physical property sensor along with improved efficiency and affordable, and rise in sales of passenger vehicles across emerging economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and integration issues among oems, system manufacturers, and automobile manufacturers. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global automotive sensors market market.
On the basis of type, the global automotive sensors market is studied across Image Sensors, Inertial Sensors, Lidar Sensors, Nox Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Particulate Matter Sensors, Position Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Radar Sensors, Rain Sensors, Relative Humidity Sensors, Speed Sensors, Temperature Sensors, and Ultrasonic Sensors.
On the basis of vehicles, the global automotive sensors market is studied across Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle, and Passenger Car.
On the basis of application, the global automotive sensors market is studied across Body Electronics, Chassis, Exhaust, Powertrain, Safety and Control, and Telematics.
On the basis of geography, the global automotive sensors market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Allegro Microsystems, LLC: The potential growing player for the global automotive sensors market”
The key players profiled in the global automotive sensors market are Allegro Microsystems, LLC, Analog Devices, Inc., Autoliv Inc., CTS Corporation, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, ELMOS Semiconductor AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Innoviz Technologies, LTD., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Quanergy Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies, Inc., and TE Connectivity Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global automotive sensors market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global automotive sensors market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global automotive sensors market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive sensors market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global automotive sensors market.