Global Artificial Grass Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Up...
- 148 Pages
- Region: Global
The global artificial grass market is expected to grow from USD 3,487.65 million 2017 to USD 5,749.46 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.40%.
On the basis of fiber base material, the global artificial grass market is studied across Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene.
On the basis of infill material, the global artificial grass market is studied across Petroleum-Based Infills, Plant-Based Infills, and Sand Infill.
On the basis of installation, the global artificial grass market is studied across Flooring and Wall Cladding.
On the basis of application, the global artificial grass market is studied across Contact Sports, Landscaping, Leisure, and Non-Contact Sports.
On the basis of geography, the global artificial grass market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ACT Global: The potential growing player for the global artificial grass market”
The key players profiled in the global artificial grass market are ACT Global, Controlled Products, Dowdupont, El Espartano, Limonta, Matrix Turf, Nurteks Hali, SIS Pitches, Shaw Industries, Soccer Grass, Sport Group, Sportlink, Tarkett, Tigerturf, and Victoria PLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global artificial grass market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global artificial grass market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global artificial grass market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global artificial grass market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global artificial grass market.