Global API Management Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 135 Pages
- Region: Global
The global api management market is expected to grow from USD 658.36 million 2017 to USD 3,854.85 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 28.72%.
On the basis of service, the global api management market is studied across Integration, Support and Maintenance, and Training and Consulting.
On the basis of solution, the global api management market is studied across API Analytics, API Analytics, API Gateway, API Gateway, API Portal, API Portal, Administration, Administration, Monetization, Monetization, Security, and Security.
On the basis of industry, the global api management market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global api management market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Akana, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global api management market”
The key players profiled in the global api management market are Akana, Inc., Apiary, Inc., Axway, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Cloud Elements, Inc., Dell Boomi, Inc., Digitalml., Fiorano Software, Inc., Google, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprises Co., IBM Corporation, Mashape Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mulesoft, Inc., Nexright, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, Sensedia, and Snaplogic, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global api management market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global api management market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global api management market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global api management market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global api management market.