Global Antibacterial Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 150 Pages
- Region: Global
The global antibacterial market is expected to grow from USD 8.79 billion 2017 to USD 11.78 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.27%.
On the basis of crop, the global antibacterial market is studied across Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, and Oilseeds & Pulses.
On the basis of type, the global antibacterial market is studied across Amide Antibacterial, Antibiotic Antibacterial, Copper-Based Antibacterial, and Dithiocarbamate Antibacterial.
On the basis of application, the global antibacterial market is studied across Foliar Spray and Soil Treatment.
On the basis of geography, the global antibacterial market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.: The potential growing player for the global antibacterial market”
The key players profiled in the global antibacterial market are Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd., BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience AG, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, FMC Corporation, Nippon Soda Co. Ltd, Nufarm Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, and The DOW Chemical Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global antibacterial market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global antibacterial market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global antibacterial market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global antibacterial market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global antibacterial market.