Global Algae Products Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 148 Pages
- Region: Global
The global algae products market is expected to grow from USD 3.77 billion 2017 to USD 5.25 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.86%.
On the basis of form, the global algae products market is studied across Liquid and Solid.
On the basis of source, the global algae products market is studied across Blue-Green Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae, and Red Algae.
On the basis of type, the global algae products market is studied across Algal Protein, Alginate, Carotenoids, Carrageenan, and Lipids.
On the basis of application, the global algae products market is studied across Feed, Food & Beverage, Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements, Personal Care Products, and Pharmaceuticals.
On the basis of geography, the global algae products market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Algatechnologies: The potential growing player for the global algae products market”
The key players profiled in the global algae products market are Algatechnologies, BASF, CP Kelco, Cargill, Corbion, Cyanotech Corporation, DSM, Dowdupont, E.I.D. Parry, Fenchem Biotek, Ingredion, Kerry, and Roquette Frères.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global algae products market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global algae products market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global algae products market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global algae products market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global algae products market.