Global Agrigenomics Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 136 Pages
- Region: Global
The global agrigenomics market is expected to grow from USD 11.78 billion 2017 to USD 17.99 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.23%.
On the basis of function, the global agrigenomics market is studied across DNA Extraction & Purification, DNA/RNA Sequencing, GMO/Trait Purity Testing, Gene Expression Profiling, Genotyping, and Marker-Assisted Selection.
On the basis of sequencer type, the global agrigenomics market is studied across Illumina Hi Seq Family, Pacbio Sequencers, Sanger Sequencing, and Solid Sequencers.
On the basis of application, the global agrigenomics market is studied across Crop and Livestock.
On the basis of geography, the global agrigenomics market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Agilent Technologies' Inc.: The potential growing player for the global agrigenomics market”
The key players profiled in the global agrigenomics market are Agilent Technologies' Inc., Agrigenomics Inc., Biogenetic Services Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Galseq Srl Via Italia, Illumina Inc., LGS Limited., Neogen Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific' Inc., and Zoetis' Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global agrigenomics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global agrigenomics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global agrigenomics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global agrigenomics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global agrigenomics market.