Global Agricultural Biologicals Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3...
- 127 Pages
- Region: Global
The global agricultural biologicals market is expected to grow from USD 6,387.17 million 2017 to USD 16,689.53 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.71%.
“Necessity to provide protection against weeds, insects, and pests for agricultural sustainability
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of agricultural biologicals market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are necessity to provide protection against weeds, insects, and pests for agricultural sustainability, supportive regulations for the use of bio-based products for agriculture and food, promotion by government organizations and ban on cosmetic fertilizers, and application in integrated pest management (ipm) to produce innovative synthetic crop chemistries. However, some factors such as lack of awareness among farmers regarding the benefits of bio-based agricultural products, and limited affordability, product availability and efficacy of biologicals may hinder the market growth. The global agricultural biologicals market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as microbial seed treatment products, and potential in developing countries. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to inefficient agricultural practices and supply chain infrastructure, and limited adoption rate of agricultural biologicals. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global agricultural biologicals market market.
On the basis of method, the global agricultural biologicals market is studied across Foliar Sprays, Seed Treatment, and Soil Treatment.
On the basis of source, the global agricultural biologicals market is studied across Biochemicals and Microbials.
On the basis of type, the global agricultural biologicals market is studied across Biofertilizers, Biopesticides, and Biostimulants.
On the basis of application, the global agricultural biologicals market is studied across Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, and Oilseeds & Pulses.
On the basis of geography, the global agricultural biologicals market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Agrinos AS.: The potential growing player for the global agricultural biologicals market”
The key players profiled in the global agricultural biologicals market are Agrinos AS., Arysta Lifescience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, Biolchim SpA, Certis USA LLC, DowDuPont Inc., Isagro SpA, Koppert B.V., Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Monsanto Company, Novozymes A/S, Stockton Group, Syngenta AG, Valagro SpA, and Valent BioScience Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global agricultural biologicals market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global agricultural biologicals market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global agricultural biologicals market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global agricultural biologicals market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global agricultural biologicals market.